Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lattes

Ok well first lets start out with a moment of reflection on the recent tragedy. No more chocolate chip muffins. I would like to encorage everyone to find the muffin company and write some very strongly worded letters. But lets move on to a happier subject. I have finally tried every latte flavor! Yeah it's a big accomplishment. The Vanila Latte was always my drink, so obviously I find it enjoyable. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and the flavors are not overpowering. Cherry I thought this would be gross, but it wasn't bad. the cherry flavor didn't really come through strongly, however, it smelled like cherries. Caramel and Turtle were very similar. They were sweet and carameley. Irish Cream was quite bland. It wasn't sweet at all, and I didn't enjoy it. Raspberry, I guess it was ok I don't know it wasn't bad but Raspberry lattes aren't reall for me I don't think raspberry should go with coffee. On That note Mint, I have said it before and I'll say it again I don't like mint in my coffee. But this isn't the worst mint drink I've had, but after a few sips i was sick of it. Oh! Side note on this day I went to caribou 4 times that has to be a record! one of those times I had to leave suddenly because a certain frumpy person was there, but it still counts! Ok cinnamon, yum I really like this one which kind of surprised be I wasn't expecting it to be good but it was, it had the perfect amount of cinnamon taste it wasn't overpowering like I thought it would be, and my mom bought it for me, so it was free! Marshmallow, this one was fine I don't know it didn't seem special it didn't taste strongly of marshmallows. Hazel and Almond I really loved these, they were sweetish, and sooo good, and I feel like they sound fancy. I think if I were to have a latte I would switch my regular from vanilla to one of these. Ok I think thats all of them wow that took forever.

Oh by the way my spell check wasn't working so don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment